Please read the Policy carefully before using the website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
When you access our website or request for our services, we may collect data, including Personal Data such as:
1. Name, email address and contact number
2. Details contained in forms that you submit to us
3. Aggregated or statistical data for monitoring purposes which will not identify you as an individual
Use and Processing of Data
We use the data collected to:
1. operate our website and deliver services
2. process and respond to your queries
3. gather your feedback
4. provide you with updates, marketing and information of our products and services with your consent
5. update you on changes to our website and services
6. gather aggregated or statistical information
7. monitor the website and user interaction and behaviour
Disclosure of Data
Advisorly may share your Personal Data with our affiliates to provide you with services requested by you, but we will not disclose or release your Personal Data for sale.
Where required under the law, Advisorly may disclose or share your personally identifiable information and data so as to comply with any legal requirements or process.
Protection of Data
We strive to maintain the safety of all Personal Data, however no internet-based service is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of the transmission of your Personal Data which is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Data, we will use strict procedures and security features.
Updates and Deletion of Data
Subject to the exceptions referred to in the PDPA, you have the right to update for accuracy, delete or request a copy of the Personal Data that we hold about you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be an administrative fee for this service.
Links to External Websites
If we provide you with any links to external websites, the visit and usage of such external websites is determined by yourself as the control of such external websites are not within our means.